United Insurance Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: UIHC) (the Company), a property and casualty insurance holding company, announced today that it expects to release its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012, after the market closes on Wednesday, February 27, 2013. The Company will conduct its quarterly conference call to discuss those results and review the outlook for the Company on Thursday, February 28, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. ET. The Company invites interested parties to participate in the conference call.
Conference Call Details
|Thursday, February 28, 2013 – 10:00 a.m. ET|
|Participant Dial-In Numbers:|
|(United States): 877-407-8829|
Webcast To listen to the live webcast, please go to www.upcic.com (“Events and Presentations”) and click on the conference call link, or go to: http://upcic.equisolvewebcast.com. This webcast will be archived and accessible through the Company’s website for approximately 30 days following the call.
About UIHC and UPC Insurance Founded in 1999, UIHC is an insurance holding company that sources, writes and services residential property and casualty insurance policies using a network of independent agents and a group of wholly owned insurance subsidiaries. UPC Insurance, the primary operating subsidiary of UIHC, writes and services property and casualty insurance in Florida, South Carolina, Massachusetts and Rhode Island and was recently licensed to write in North Carolina. From its headquarters in St. Petersburg, UPC Insurance’s team of dedicated professionals manages a completely integrated insurance company, including sales, underwriting, customer service and claims.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV