- Completing the required patient enrollment in the FDA-approved Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) clinical study of its Freedom portable driver, the world's first wearable power supply for the SynCardia Total Artificial Heart
- FDA approval of a Humanitarian Use Device (HUD) designation for the Total Artificial Heart to be used for destination therapy in addition to its current approval as a bridge to transplant
- FDA approval of the Companion 2 Hospital Driver for supporting patients from implant of the Total Artificial Heart until their condition stabilizes
Forbes Ranks SynCardia Among "America's Most Promising Companies" For Second Straight Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.