Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE: NWL) announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Polk will present at the 2013 Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) Conference. The presentation will begin at 3:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 21, 2013.
The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed through Events & Presentations in the Investor Relations section of the Newell Rubbermaid website at www.newellrubbermaid.com. The webcast will be archived and available for replay.
About Newell Rubbermaid
Newell Rubbermaid Inc., an S&P 500 company, is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with 2012 sales of approximately $5.9 billion and a strong portfolio of leading brands, including Rubbermaid ®, Sharpie ®, Graco ®, Calphalon ®, Irwin ®, Lenox ®, Levolor ®, Paper Mate ®, Dymo ®, Waterman ®, Parker ®, Goody ®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products ® and Aprica ®.This press release and additional information about Newell Rubbermaid are available on the company’s Web site, www.newellrubbermaid.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV