Pop/R&B sensations Mindless Behavior, in partnership with Target® Corp. (NYSE: TGT), are hosting a contest, called “Your Lyrics, Their Voices” giving fans the opportunity to write their own song lyrics for a verse of a special fan edition of the popular title track, “All Around the World.” Mindless Behavior will record the winning fan’s lyrics, and the song will be available for free download via an access code available with purchase of the Target exclusive deluxe album. The winning fan will also travel to Los Angeles to meet the teen quartet and attend the “ All Around the World” movie premiere.
In addition to the winning fan’s lyrics, Target’s deluxe exclusive album will have four additional tracks. “Lookin For Ya,” “Bang Bang Bang,” “Your Favorite Song,” and “House Party” will only be available at Target and Target.com beginning March 12. Preorders are available now at Target.com.
“Target and Mindless Behavior are giving fans a chance to put their own mark on the music they love,” said Anne Stanchfield, divisional merchandise manager of entertainment, Target. “Target’s known for offering extra content from the world’s most popular musicians, and now we’re taking it to a whole new level by giving fans a national platform to show off their creativity.”
The “Your Lyrics, Their Voices” contest runs Feb. 18 through Feb. 25. Submissions will be accepted online on Mindless Behavior’s Facebook page. Contestants must be at least 13 years old. Fans can use the hashtag #TeamMindless to follow the conversation about the contest and exclusive deluxe album.“We have the most dedicated fans and are so excited to hear the lyrics they come up with to our song,” said Mindless Behavior. “Getting the chance to collaborate with them musically is a way for us to connect with them to take the Mindless movement to the next level!”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV