Cypress Semiconductor Corp. (Nasdaq: CY) today announced that Brad Buss, Cypress’s Executive Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer will discuss Cypress’s business and strategic outlook at two upcoming investor events.
The first will be held on February 26, when Buss, will make a presentation at the 2013 Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. The presentation will begin at 3:15 p.m. Pacific Time.
Second, Buss will address the Wedbush 2013 Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference at Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York City on March 6 at 10:55 a.m. Eastern Time.
The presentations will be webcast live and available on-demand for two weeks following the events through Cypress’s website at www.cypress.com/investors.About Cypress Cypress delivers high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with rapid time-to-market and exceptional system value. Cypress offerings include the flagship PSoC ® 1, PSoC 3, and PSoC 5 programmable system-on-chip families and derivatives, CapSense ® touch sensing, and TrueTouch ® solutions for touchscreens. Cypress is the world leader in USB controllers, including the high-performance West Bridge ® solution that enhances connectivity and performance in multimedia handsets, PCs, and tablets. Cypress is also the world leader in SRAM memories. Cypress serves numerous markets including consumer, mobile handsets, computation, data communications, automotive, industrial, and military. Cypress trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol CY. Visit Cypress online at www.cypress.com. Cypress, the Cypress logo, PSoC, CapSense, TrueTouch and West Bridge are registered trademarks of Cypress Semiconductor Corp. All other trademarks are property of their owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV