It’s Valentine’s Day and love is in the air. Instead of greeting cards, your customers share online reviews and tweets expressing affection for your brand. These love letters are proof that your customers will be returning to do business with you again and again.
Of course, not every heart is full this Valentine’s Day. The first edition of TeleTech’s CExpress newsletter contains six examples of how brands can tell their customers: Be Mine. As with all relationships, building a connection with your customer takes dedication and work. But earning your customers’ love is worth it and will impact your bottom line.
The February newsletter contains the latest customer experience strategies and resources presented in six different cases:
1. How to strengthen brand love and prevail over naysayers in “ How Deep is Your Customer Love?”2. Brands can succeed by falling in love with and solving customers’ problems3. Customers’ love/hate relationships with automated phone systems4. Couples aren’t the only ones engaged: Know your customer engagement patterns5. Follow the recipe for customer love6. How do you show your customers you love them?The CExpress newsletter is published 12 times a year and is designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought-leadership and in-depth research articles. Sign up to have the publication delivered right to your inbox. ABOUT TELETECH For 30 years, TeleTech (NASDAQ: TTEC) and its subsidiaries have helped the world’s most successful companies design, enable, manage and grow customer value through the delivery of superior customer experiences across the customer lifecycle. As the go-to partner for the Global 1000, the TeleTech group of companies delivers technology-enabled solutions that maximize revenue, transform customer experiences and optimize business processes. From strategic consulting to operational execution, our more than 41,000 employees drive success for clients in the communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. Through the TeleTech Community Foundation, the company leverages its innovative leadership to ensure that students in underserved communities around the globe have access to the tools and support they need to maximize their educational outcomes. For additional information, please visit http://www.teletech.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts