Saba (NASDAQ: SABA), the premier provider of people-centric enterprise solutions, today announced its complete lineup of keynote speakers and panels for People 2013, its annual global user conference, set for March 4 – 7, 2013, at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco.
Leading off the second day’s general session program will be Amar Dhaliwal, Saba’s senior vice president of product strategy, who will elaborate on Saba’s approach for product development and innovation in support of the new world of work on March 6, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. PST. Then, at 1 p.m. PST, Bobby Yazdani, Saba’s founder and CEO, will moderate an executive panel, Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation, featuring some of Silicon Valley’s brightest minds and successful start-ups. During this session, Yazdani will lead a spirited discussion exploring topics such as social purpose, disruptive technologies, and the impact of technology on societal change.
A highlight of the final day of the People 2013 Conference will be a customer executive panel moderated by Dhaliwal on March 7, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. PST. Saba customers American Airlines, IBM, InterContinental Hotels Group and State Farm Insurance will showcase how four of the world’s most prominent and innovative brands are preparing their organizations to adapt to the new world of work. The group will discuss key technology trends, their top challenges related to people engagement, development and management, as well as the best practices they’re implementing to address those challenges.
These events are in addition to the already announced keynote speakers for March 5, 2013: Saba Founder and CEO, Bobby Yazdani, and internationally recognized thought-leader, Sir Ken Robinson.People 2013 - Saba Global Summit: General Session Events Tuesday, March 5, 2013:
- 8:30 a.m.: Welcome: Jeff Carr, president, global field operations, Saba
- 9 a.m.: General Session: Bobby Yazdani, founder and CEO, Saba
- 9:45 a.m.: General Session: Sir Ken Robinson, Ph.D., internationally recognized leader in the development of education, creativity, and innovation
- 8:30 a.m.: General Session: Amar Dhaliwal, senior vice president, product strategy, Saba
- 1 p.m.: General Session: executive panel: Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation, moderated by Bobby Yazdani, Saba
- 8:30 a.m.: General Session: customer executive panel, moderated by Amar Dhaliwal, senior vice president, product strategy, Saba
- World-renowned thought-leaders and industry expert speakers focusing on trends and opportunities related to the new world of work
- More than 70 interactive sessions focused on best practices, product training, and tips and tricks to maximize your Saba ROI
- Unique hands-on training classes offered daily by Saba University
- Robust case studies presented by global customers across a wide variety of industries
- Networking with peers to share insights, as well as engage with Saba product and consulting experts
- Engaging events including a welcome reception, partner networking reception and a customer appreciation dinner at the world-renowned San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Visit Saba: www.saba.com
- Visit People 2013 - Saba Global Summit: www.sabasummit.com
- Follow the Saba blog: www.saba.com/blogs
- Follow Saba on Twitter: @SabaSoftware
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts