SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zynga, (Nasdaq:ZNGA), the world's leading provider of social game services, today released its second annual With Friends Valentine's Day poll revealing how players connect, flirt and initiate love in their favorite With Friends games. Conducted through an un-scientific, in-game poll across all six of Zynga's With Friends titles, respondents confessed to using the chat function to flirt with their opponent and being more competitive when playing against someone they have feelings for. More than six thousand With Friends players which make up a portion of Zynga's approximately 72 million monthly active users participated in the survey, dishing out some revealing results. All With Friends games are asynchronous and turn-based making them highly social, and from what we hear from players, highly conducive to finding a love connection – especially when playing against a random opponent.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17163
This year players shared their various flirting techniques and according to the poll, texting and speed dating are no longer the only option when it comes to breaking the ice with a potential partner. Today, one out of ten players surveyed said they have requested to play a game with someone they were attracted to in order to spark a conversation. What's more, Cupid's bow may no longer be the reigning catalyst for finding love, as With Friends games have now brought together soul mates and even a few in-game marriage proposals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV