Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ: HURN), a leading provider of business consulting services, today announced that Brian Linscott has rejoined the Company as a managing director in its Huron Financial Consulting practice focused on restructuring and turnaround.
“The number of companies facing financial challenges as the U.S. economy recovers from recession is large and Huron’s restructuring and turnaround experts are uniquely positioned to help clients identify and work through their financial priorities,” said John DiDonato, managing director and practice leader for Financial Consulting, Huron Consulting Group. “We are pleased to welcome Brian back to Huron and are confident our clients will benefit from his tremendous expertise.”
Linscott rejoins Huron from The Sun Times Media, LLC where he served as chief financial officer and senior vice president, managing and executing the company’s restructuring plan. He is one of the original founding members of Huron and will be advising clients on financial advisory, restructuring and bankruptcy. Previously, Linscott counseled companies in the airline, automotive and media industries on some of the most prominent bankruptcies in the country.
About Huron Consulting GroupHuron Consulting Group helps clients in diverse industries improve performance, comply with complex regulations, reduce costs, recover from distress, leverage technology, and stimulate growth. The Company teams with its clients to deliver sustainable and measurable results. Huron provides services to a wide variety of both financially sound and distressed organizations, including healthcare organizations, Fortune 500 companies, leading academic institutions, medium-sized businesses, and the law firms that represent these various organizations. Learn more at www.huronconsultinggroup.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV