JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Landstar System, Inc. (NASDAQ: LSTR), a non-asset based provider of integrated supply chain solutions delivering safe, specialized transportation and logistics services, announced today it will provide a live webcast of its mid-quarter conference call for its 2013 first quarter on Thursday, February 28th at 2:00 pm ET. To access the webcast, visit the Company's website at www.landstar.com; click on "Investor Relations" and "Webcasts," then click on "Landstar's Mid-First Quarter 2013 Conference Call."
For those unable to participate in the live call or for those who do not have access to the Internet, the call will be available on telephone replay for 48 hours. The telephone replay number for the U.S. and Canada is (800) 879-5510 and for international calls is (203) 369-3990.
About Landstar: Landstar System, Inc. is a non-asset based provider of integrated supply chain solutions. Landstar delivers safe, specialized transportation and logistics services to a broad range of customers worldwide utilizing a network of agents, third-party capacity owners and employees. All Landstar transportation services companies are certified to ISO 9001:2008 quality management system standards and RC14001:2008 environmental, health, safety and security management system standards. Landstar System, Inc. is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. Its common stock trades on The NASDAQ Stock Market® under the symbol LSTR.
SOURCE Landstar System, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV