Greek Unemployment Hits Record As Poverty Spreads
The EU's monetary affairs commissioner, Olli Rehn, noted that under Greece's agreement with its bailout lenders, "a review of the minimum wage system is provided for in 2014." His spokesman stressed "there is no explicit, or even implicit, agreement that there should be further cuts."
Raf Casert in Brussels, and Srdjan Nedeljkovic and Thanassis Stavrakis in Athens contributed to this report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV