Of course, it will never happen. Shouldn't. Probably can't. But, the point here is that Apple is not a market share company. It's an aspirational brand with considerable social status. Apple needs to fight to hang on to that, not move in the opposite direction for no good reason.
Like I said, make a statement by pulling its products from third-party retailers. We're not going to slum it like the rest of the world with cheap products in unimaginative, run-of-the-mill, drab and depressing consumer environments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV