New Prom Grooming Guides For Girls And Guys Now Available From AcuvueÂ® Brand Contact Lenses
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Going to prom is a high school milestone for many teenagers, but many are so worried about choosing the right outfit or picking the right accessories that they overlook some of the little things that make a big difference. Now, just in time for the 2013 prom season, ACUVUE ® Brand Contact Lenses offers helpful grooming advice for teens with the Girl's and Guy's Grooming Guides for Prom.
With tips on everything from how to get luscious lashes, softer and smoother lips and flawless skin, to switching up your look with contact lenses, the Girl's Grooming Guide for Prom can help teens get ready for prom easily and worry-free.
For those interested in switching from glasses to contact lenses, either full-time or part-time for special events like Prom, optometrist Susan Resnick suggests talking to your eye care professional about a daily disposable contact lens, such as 1-DAY ACUVUE ® MOIST ® Brand Contact Lenses. "It is one of the healthiest and most convenient ways for teens to wear contact lenses," she notes."1-DAY ACUVUE ® MOIST ® Brand is designed for long-lasting comfort and can simply be tossed out at the end of the night." The Guy's Grooming Guide for Prom helps answer young men's personal care questions about the big day. With tips like how to treat and prevent acne and advice on how to be the guy with great hair and fresh breath, the Guy's Guide for Prom offers solutions to many common grooming problems . "While girls tend to turn to friends, parents, magazines and cosmetic experts, guys are often left out in the cold when it comes to grooming tips," says Beauty Expert Polly Blitzer. "The 'Guy's Grooming Guide' is the perfect place to find information about subjects they may not feel comfortable asking about in public."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV