Veeva Systems Introduces Regulatory Compliant Email Solution For Global Life Sciences Companies
"Why is Veeva the first to solve this persistent problem?" questioned Paul Shawah, Veeva Systems' Vice President of CRM Strategy. "Because it's a surprisingly complex problem to solve. Many different elements need to come together, including the right hardware, mobile connectivity and the right software solution - one that seamlessly combines CRM, CLM and content management functionality. When Veeva's customers deploy this new solution, I believe their overall rep productivity will increase by at least 20%."
"Across the pharmaceutical landscape, companies are making it part of their corporate strategy to improve sales productivity while becoming more customer centric," added Dana Maiman, CEO and president at DraftFCB Healthcare, a global integrated marketing communications agency focused on healthcare. "Approved Email supports both of these goals by enabling reps to communicate more efficiently to more physicians through their preferred channels." Veeva CRM Approved Email is planned for general availability in Summer 2013.
About Veeva Systems
Veeva Systems is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence and customer success, Veeva has over 150 customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Founded in 2007, Veeva is a privately held company headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Philadelphia, Barcelona, Budapest, London, Paris, Beijing, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.veevasystems.com.Copyright (c) 2013 Veeva Systems. All rights reserved. Veeva and the Veeva logo are registered trademarks of Veeva Systems. Veeva Systems owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV