(2) Last twelve months ("LTM"). The most comparable GAAP measure to Adjusted EBITDA, income before income taxes, was $19.6 million for the first quarter of 2012, $18.5 million for the second quarter of 2012, $22.7 million for the third quarter of 2012, and $26.3 million for the fourth quarter of 2012. Reconciliations of Adjusted EBITDA to income before income taxes for all periods presented are available on our website at www.genesisenergy.com.(3) This amount reflects the adjustment we are permitted to make under our credit agreement for purposes of calculating compliance with our leverage ratio. It includes a pro rata portion of projected future annual EBITDA from material projects and includes Adjusted EBITDA (using historical amounts) since the beginning of such calculation period attributable to each acquisition completed during such calculation period, regardless of the date on which such acquisition was actually completed. This adjustment may not be indicative of future results.
Genesis Energy, L.P. Reports Record Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts