- We generated a record total Available Cash before Reserves of $50.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, an increase of $13.1 million, or 35%, over the fourth quarter of 2011. Adjusted EBITDA increased $16.5 million to $61.8 million, or 36%, over the prior year quarter.
- Available Cash before Reserves for the full year of 2012 was a record $179.2 million compared to $138.2 million for 2011. Adjusted EBITDA increased $51.1 million to $223.8 million, or 30%, over the prior year. Available Cash before Reserves and Adjusted EBITDA are non-GAAP measures that are defined and reconciled later in this press release to the most directly comparable GAAP financial measure, net income.
- We reported net income of $26.9 million, or $0.34 per unit for the fourth quarter of 2012 and net income of $96.3 million, or $1.23 per unit, for the full year of 2012. Net income for the fourth quarter of 2011 was $7.8 million, or $0.10 per unit, and net income for the full year of 2011 was $51.2 million, or $0.75 per unit.
- On February 14, 2013, we paid a total quarterly distribution of $39.4 million attributable to our financial and operational results for the fourth quarter of 2012, based on our quarterly declared distribution of $0.485 per unit. Our Available Cash before Reserves provided 1.28 times coverage for this quarterly distribution.
Genesis Energy, L.P. Reports Record Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.