Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: TYPE), a leading provider of typefaces, technology and expertise for creative applications and consumer devices, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended Dec. 31, 2012.
Fourth quarter 2012 highlights
- Revenue for the quarter was a record $39.0 million, a 23 percent increase year-over-year.
- Operating income was $12.0 million, an increase of 27 percent over 2011.
- Non-GAAP net adjusted EBITDA increased 20 percent to $16.5 million, or 42 percent of revenue.
- Cash flow from operations was $14.0 million, a 26 percent increase year-over-year.
Full year 2012 highlights
For the full year 2012, the company reported record financial results as follows:
- Revenue was $149.9 million, an increase of 22 percent year-over-year.
- Operating income was $46.5 million, an increase of 22 percent over 2011.
- Non-GAAP net adjusted EBITDA increased 18 percent to $64.2 million, or 43 percent of revenue.
- Cash flow from operations was $50.4 million an increase of 28 percent compared to 2011.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts