Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASNA) today announced that Linda Heasley has accepted the position of President and CEO of Lane Bryant effective February 18, 2013.
Ms. Heasley joins ascena’s Lane Bryant division after six years as President and CEO of The Limited. During her time with The Limited, Ms. Heasley has revamped store product lines; introduced new brand positioning; launched e-commerce; commissioned a new store design; introduced a new plus-size brand, inaugurated a new national advertising campaign and returned The Limited to sustained profitability for the first time in 17 years.
In addition to her experience at The Limited, Ms. Heasley has held numerous senior leadership roles at Timberland, Limited Brands, Inc. and CVS. She holds an AB degree from Harvard Radcliffe College and earned her MBA at the John Anderson School of Management, UCLA.
David Jaffe, President and CEO of the Ascena Retail Group, commented, “A very focused search process was conducted and the organization was able to attract a number of highly qualified candidates. Linda is the ideal person to lead Lane Bryant. She has a track record of impressive business results, an engaging and collaborative style, and a passion for the customer.”Ms. Heasley added, “I’m extremely excited about this opportunity. Lane Bryant is an iconic brand and I’m looking forward to being part of its revitalization.”
|About Ascena Retail Group, Inc.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV