Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SLXP) today announced that the Company will report fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results following the close of the U.S. financial markets on Thursday, February 28, 2013.
The Company will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 28, 2013. Interested parties can access the conference call by way of web cast or telephone. The live web cast will be available at www.salix.com. A replay of the web cast will be available at the same location. The telephone numbers to access the live conference call are (877) 756-4253 (U.S. and Canada) or (706) 902-2163 (international.) The telephone numbers to access the replay of the call are (855) 859-2056 or (800) 585-8367 (U.S. and Canada) or (404) 537-3406 (international). The access code for the call is 94966362.
Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd., headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, develops and markets prescription pharmaceutical products for the prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. Salix’s strategy is to in-license late-stage or marketed proprietary therapeutic drugs, complete any required development and regulatory submission of these products, and market them through the Company’s gastroenterology specialty sales and marketing team.
Salix trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol "SLXP".For more information, please visit our Website at www.salix.com or contact the Company at 919–862–1000. Follow us on Twitter (@SalixPharma) and Facebook ( www.facebook.com/SalixPharma) Information on our web site is not incorporated in our SEC filings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV