CHICAGO, Feb. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Merge Healthcare Incorporated (Nasdaq:MRGE), a leading provider of clinical systems and innovations that seek to transform healthcare, today announced that NorthWise Services (NWS) has partnered with Merge and selected eClinical OS™ to collect, manage and report on clinical trials data across all studies.
NWS is a specialist CRO offering services in data management, statistics and medical writing. Its services are complementary to the offerings of Merge, which has allowed for a strong and active working partnership to develop.
"NWS has always supported products at the forefront of eClinical technology, but in the past this tended to be separated into different software tools for EDC, ePRO, IVR, etc.," explained Dr. Philip North, Managing Director of NorthWise Services. "It is therefore very appealing now to be able to access a wide range of eClinical functions on a single web-based platform, with just one user login and password."Recognizing the potential benefits of eClinical OS in collecting, managing and reporting clinical trials data across all phases, NWS has arranged to have its own eClinical OS certified study builder, who can now build studies for clients using eClinical OS. "We were pleased with how easy it was for our study builder to become qualified and certified in the use of eClinical OS," continued Dr. North. "Merge provided NWS access to eClinical OS in a sandbox environment during the self-training process. Because of this, the qualification was quickly and entirely achieved, using only the extensive online training materials available within eClinical OS. The built-in training materials were intuitive and thorough. Our staff did not require any additional help from Merge – though that would have been available if needed." Cost transparency using eClinical OS's self-service quoting tool was also a benefit to NWS.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV