Worldwide Express, Ward Trucking Partnership Agreement
DALLAS, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- David Kiger, CEO and founder of Worldwide Express, a Dallas-based package and freight shipping firm, has announced a freight carrier partnership with Altoona, Pa.-based Ward Trucking, LLC.
Ward Trucking is a regional carrier that has maintained extensive East Coast operations for more than 75 years. The company will provide Worldwide Express customers with less-than-truckload service throughout the eastern U.S. Ward Trucking maintains service centers in Illinois, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
"Worldwide Express' agreement with Ward Trucking will help continue to provide our East Coast customers with high quality and efficient service," said Kiger, who founded Worldwide Express in 1995.Worldwide Express maintains partnership agreements with Ward Trucking and more than 45 additional carriers across the U.S. to provide customers with flexible and efficient freight shipping services throughout the nation. For more information on the agreement between Worldwide Express and Ward Trucking, please contact Jill Diedrich at (972) 850-5865 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. About Worldwide Express Worldwide Express is a global logistics company based in Dallas that has handled millions of package and freight shipments for more than 30,000 small to midsize businesses. With more than 150 franchises across the country, Worldwide Express is one of the largest authorized resellers of express shipping for UPS®, as well as a trusted freight partner to more than 45 carriers. To learn more, visit http://www.wwex.com. Contact: Jill Diedrich 972-850-5865 email@example.com SOURCE Worldwide Express
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV