Capital Senior Living Corporation (the “Company”) (NYSE:CSU), one of the country’s largest operators of senior living communities, today announced that management will make a presentation regarding the Company at the RBC Capital Markets 2013 Healthcare Conference at The Palace Hotel in New York, New York on Tuesday, February 26, 2013, beginning at 9:30 a.m. Eastern time.
The presentation is also being audio webcast live and can be accessed on the Internet at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/rbc/healthcare2013/98104311.cfm until May 28, 2013. In addition, the webcast will be available for replay through the Company’s Investor Relations section on their website at www.capitalsenior.com for a period of 90 days after the date of the presentation.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Capital Senior Living Corporation is one of the nation’s largest
operators of residential communities for senior adults. The Company’s
operating philosophy emphasizes a continuum of care, which integrates
independent living, assisted living and home care services, to provide
residents the opportunity to age in place. The Company currently
operates 101 senior living communities in geographically concentrated
regions with an aggregate capacity of approximately 13,600 residents.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV