NEW YORK -- Kraft Foods (KRFT), the packaged food and beverage company, is forecast by analysts Friday to report fourth-quarter profit of 24 cents a share on revenue of $4.75 billion.
Greenlight Capital's David Einhorn, putting his money where his mouth is, added to his Apple (AAPL) holdings as of the end of 2012.
Einhorn, who is suing the iPhone maker to try to prevent the company from changing its charter, now owns 1.3 million shares according to his latest 13F filing, up from the third quarter, when he owned 1.09 million shares.Einhorn Adores Apple in Latest 13F George Soros also added to his stake in Apple during the fourth quarter. According to his latest 13F, Soros owned 183,976 shares of Apple, up from the 84,858 shares he owned in the third quarter. Soros trimmed his position in other technology names, including Facebook (FB) and Amazon.com (AMZN). George Soros Adds Apple, Defriends Facebook
Campbell Soup (CPB) is expected by Wall Street to report fiscal second-quarter earnings of 66 cents a share on revenue of $2.32 billion.
Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) initiated a stake in Internet-infrastructure specialist Verisign (VRSN), according to the latest 13F regulatory filings. Warren Buffett's holding company opened a position in Verisign with 3,685,700 shares. Buffett Initiates Verisign Stake, Adds to IBM
Analysts expect J. M. Smucker (SJM), the maker of jellies and jams, to earn $1.39 a share in its fiscal third quarter on revenue of $1.56 billion.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV