Liquidmetal® Technologies, Inc. (LTI) (OTCQB: LQMT), the leading developer of amorphous alloys and composites, has been invited to present at the Southern California Investment Forum in Orange County on February 25, 2013 and in Las Vegas on February 27, 2013.
Orange CountyMonday, February 25, 2013The Pacific Club in Newport Beach, CA
Las VegasWednesday, February 27, 2013Capital Grille in Las Vegas, NV
Liquidmetal management will discuss the company’s recent progress toward the commercialization of its transformative Liquidmetal technology, the only commercially viable bulk amorphous alloy in today’s marketplace.For more information about the conference, visit www.southerncaliforniainvestmentforum.com. About Liquidmetal Technologies Rancho Santa Margarita, California-based Liquidmetal Technologies, Inc. is the leading developer of bulk alloys and composites that utilize the performance advantages offered by amorphous alloy technology. Amorphous alloys are unique materials that are distinguished by their ability to retain a random structure when they solidify, in contrast to the crystalline atomic structure that forms in ordinary metals and alloys. Liquidmetal Technologies is the first company to produce amorphous alloys in commercially viable bulk form, enabling significant improvements in products across a wide array of industries. For more information, go to www.liquidmetal.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV