OR YEHUDA, Israel, February 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. ( NASDAQ: MGIC), a global provider of software platforms for enterprise mobility, cloud applications, and business integration, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend in the amount of US $0.12 per share and in the aggregate amount of approximately US $4.4 million for the second half of 2012.
The dividend is payable March 14, 2013 to all of the Company's shareholders of record at the close of the NASDAQ Global Select Market on February 25, 2013.
In accordance with Israeli tax law, the Company will deduct 25% of the dividend amount payable to each shareholder, subject to applicable exemptions.The dividend will be paid in US dollars on the ordinary shares of Magic Software Enterprises that are traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, and in US dollars on the ordinary shares of Magic Software Enterprises that are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. About Magic Software Enterprises Magic Software Enterprises (NASDAQ: MGIC) empowers customers and partners around the globe with smarter technology that provides a multichannel user experience of enterprise logic and data. For more information, visit http://www.magicsoftware.com. Except for any historical information contained herein, matters discussed in this press release might include forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Regarding any financial statements, actual results might vary significantly based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, risks in product and technology development, market acceptance of new products and continuing product conditions, both locally and abroad, release and sales of new products by strategic resellers and customers, and other risk factors detailed in Magic's most recent annual report and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV