February 14, 2013
- A solid performance in a challenging context in europe
of €0.65 per share for the 2012
2012 results in line with objectives
Positive outlook for 2013
- Revenues: €15,102m, + 1.8% gross, growing in all divisions
- EBITDA: €2,450m, -2.5% gross, stable at constant scope
- EBIT: €1,146m, + 10.3% gross
- Net Income Group share: €251m, affected by non-recurring charges during the first half of the year, the second semester's Net Income is €211m
- Net financial debt (NFD): down to €7,436m, with a stable Net Debt to EBITDA ratio of 3.0x
- Free Cash Flow: up +58% to €1,358m
- Final take-over of the Melbourne desalination plant on December 17th, 2012
- 2013 EBITDA of ≥ €2,550m
- Stable NFD/EBITDA ratio of around 3x
- Dividend ≥ €0.65 per share for 2013 [ 1 ]
The Board of Directors, which met on
, 2013, approved the 2012 financial statements of SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT which will be submitted for the approval of the Shareholders General Meeting on
, 2013. The consolidated financial statements have been audited and certified by the auditors.
Commenting on these results, Jean-Louis Chaussade, CEO, stated
"In 2012, SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT achieved a solid operational performance, notably in water and internationally, in a challenging economic context in
. These results confirm the relevance of its business model.
Throughout the year, SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT implemented a double approach focusing on continuous performance improvement while building its future growth. Therefore, the Group continues its transition towards more new added value services in the water sector, more waste recovery, more international growth and more industrial water.