Frost & Sullivan Analyst Briefing: AEC Implementation Opportunities & Challenges For Automotive Players
HONG KONG and SINGAPORE, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan will be hosting a complimentary analyst briefing via webinar on the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) Implementation Opportunities & Challenges for Automotive Players on 13 th March, 2013 at 11:00 hrs (GMT+08:00hrs) Singapore time.
Mr. Vivek Vaidya, Vice President, Automotive & Transportation Practice, Asia Pacific at Frost & Sullivan said that the AEC is aimed at converting ASEAN into a single market place, making it a level playing field. However, the implementation of AEC is a politically and economically sensitive issue.
Mr. Vaidya said that this briefing outlines the possible scenarios of AEC implementation and analysis covers the impact on various automotive players depending on their competitive position. The AEC is also likely to impact each player in the value chain, from OEMs to component suppliers to countries.
Why You Should Attend?
- AEC implementation is likely to have sweeping impact on ASEAN market
- Frost & Sullivan will discuss various scenarios and how they are likely to impact each segment in the value chain
- Global companies should understand implications of AEC implementation and how it can change the market landscape for them
- Frost & Sullivan's analysis suggests impact of each segment varies widely across scenarios
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV