Full year 2012 summary
2012 revenues were a record $638.8 million, an increase of 5 percent over revenues of $611.0 million for 2011.
On a non-GAAP basis, we achieved improvements in gross profit, operating profit and net profit.
Gross profit on a non-GAAP basis for 2012 was $233 million or gross margin of 37%, an improvement over the $219 million or gross margin of 36% in 2011.Non-GAAP operating profit for 2012 was $165 million or operating margin of 26% compared with an operating profit of $155 or operating margin of 25% million in 2011. Net profit for 2012, on a non-GAAP basis was $131.5 million or net margin of 21%, as compared to $124.0 million or net margin of 20% in 2011. On a GAAP basis, 2012 net loss was $70 million or $3.25 per share compared with a net loss of $19 million, or $0.92 per share in 2011. As compared to the previous year, financing expenses increased, mainly due to GAAP, non-cash financing expenses resulting from the changes in the fair market value of part of our debentures and warrants which are recorded at fair market value per GAAP and from the effect of the NIS/USD exchange rate changes on our NIS denominated debentures. Excluding financing expenses and the one-time items in 2011 of gain from the sale of the Company’s investment in HHNEC and the one-time gain from acquisition in 2011, and excluding the one-time acquisition related and reorganization costs, net of taxes, net loss in 2012 was $12 million as compared to $4 million in 2011. EBITDA for 2012 improved to $164 million compared with $155 million in 2011. The Company's cash and short-term deposits balance as of December 31, 2012 was $133 million as compared to $101 million as of December 31, 2011. Positive cash flow from operations for the year was $75 million (or $95 million excluding the one-time reorganization payments).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV