- Record full year revenues of $638.8 million, up 5% year-over-year, further cementing TowerJazz’s position as the #1 specialty foundry; $164 million EBITDA for 2012, reflecting 26% EBITDA margins and up 6% year-over-year;
- Improvement in full year non-GAAP gross and operating margins at 37% and 26%, respectively as compared to 36% and 25% in 2011, respectively;
- Full year non-GAAP net profit of $132 million and net margin of 21%, higher than $124 million and 20% net margin in 2011;
- End of year cash balance of $133 million as compared to $101 million as of December 31, 2011.
TowerJazz Presents Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.