- Illegal strike action at KDC and Beatrix resulted in 110,000 ounces of lost production;
- Gold Fields unbundles and lists Sibanye Gold, formerly GFIMSA (KDC, Beatrix and Service companies);
- Gold production for total Gold Fields down 7 per cent at 754,000 equivalent attributable ounces due to illegal strikes;
- Total cash cost for total Gold Fields of US$946 per ounce and NCE of US$1,476 per ounce; and
- Operating margin for total Gold Fields of 44 per cent and NCE margin of 13 per cent.
Gold Fields Limited Results For The Quarter And Year Ended 31 December 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.