Gerresheimer Records Strong Revenue Growth In The 2012 Financial Year
Gerresheimer is expecting growth in revenues at constant exchange rates of five to six percent for the financial year 2013. The Company expects an adjusted EBITDA margin on prior year level (2012: 19.4%). Due to the good growth perspectives the investment volume of the financial year 2013 will be on the same level as the financial year just passed (2012: EUR 119m).
"2012 was a good year for Gerresheimer AG. As in the past, we want our shareholders to participate in the positive development of our business," said Uwe Röhrhoff. The Management and Supervisory Boards have agreed to propose a dividend of EUR 0.65 per share for the financial year 2012 at the Annual General Meeting on April 18, 2013. This represents a dividend ratio of 25% of adjusted net income. This year's dividends are payable tax-free to shareholders resident in Germany due to Gerresheimer AG's tax situation.
The online annual report is available at: http://annualreport2012.gerresheimer.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV