HOUSTON, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) today announced that the Board of Directors announced the election of Catherine 'Cathy' L. Stubbs to senior vice president and chief financial officer, effective immediately.
"I have had the pleasure of working with Cathy for over twenty years and she has been with Endeavour since the Company was founded," said William L. Transier, chief executive officer. "With her experience and understanding of our business, she is the right person to lead our financial team."
Cathy has over 20 years of experience in financial management in the energy industry and eight years with Endeavour. She has served in various roles of increasing responsibility in corporate development, accounting and financial controls, and treasury roles since the inception of Endeavour and most recently served as the senior vice president, finance. She began her financial career with KMPG and worked at Ocean Energy and predecessor companies where she served in a number of financial management positions. She holds a master of business administration and a bachelor of business administration from the University of Texas Austin.
Endeavour International Corporation is an international oil and gas exploration and production company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of energy reserves in the North Sea and United States. For more information, visit www.endeavourcorp.com.SOURCE Endeavour International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV