A replay of the webcast will be also be archived on the investor relations section of www.ab-inbev.com.
10:30 a.m. EST: Investor and Analyst Webcast – Constellation
A conference call to discuss the transaction discussed in this news release, will be hosted by President and Chief Executive Officer Rob Sands and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Bob Ryder on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. EST / 4:30 p.m. CET.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing +973-935-8505 beginning 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. A live listen-only webcast of the conference call, together with a copy of this news release (including the attachments) and other financial information that may be discussed during the call will be available on the Internet at the company's website: www.cbrands.com under "Investors," prior to the call.Transaction Website www.globalbeerleader.com The enclosed information constitutes regulated information as defined in the Belgian Royal Decree of 14 November 2007 regarding the duties of issuers of financial instruments which have been admitted for trading on a regulated market. Disclaimers Constellation Brands This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The words "expect," "anticipate," and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements, although not all forward-looking statements contain such identifying words. Those statements may relate to Constellation Brands' business strategy, future operations, prospects, plans and objectives of management, as well as information concerning expected actions of third parties. All forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in or implied by the forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this news release. Constellation Brands undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. The forward-looking statements are based on management's current expectations and, unless otherwise noted, do not take into account the impact of any future acquisition, merger or any other business combination, divestiture, restructuring or other strategic business realignments, financing or share repurchase that may be completed after the date of this release. The forward-looking statements should not be construed in any manner as a guarantee that such results will in fact occur. The transaction between Constellation Brands and Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV regarding the purchase by Constellation Brands of the 50% portion of Crown Imports LLC which Constellation Brands does not already own (the "Crown Acquisition") and the transaction between Constellation Brands and Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV regarding the purchase by Constellation Brands of the Piedras Negras Brewery (the "Brewery Acquisition") are subject to the satisfaction of certain closing conditions, including receipt of necessary regulatory approvals and the consummation of certain transactions between Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV and Grupo Modelo, S.A.B. de C.V., and certain of its affiliates (the "Modelo Transaction"). There can be no assurance the Modelo Transaction, the Crown Acquisition or the Brewery Acquisition will occur or will occur on the timetable contemplated hereby. The availability of financing under the company's senior credit facility is subject to satisfaction of the terms and conditions contained in the underlying documents. In addition to the risks and uncertainties of ordinary business operations, the forward-looking statements of the company contained in this news release are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including:
- completion of the Modelo Transaction, the Crown Acquisition and the Brewery Acquisition and associated expansion on the expected terms;
- the availability of financing for the Crown Acquisition and the Brewery Acquisition and associated expansion under the expected terms;
- the accuracy of supply projections regarding the Brewery Acquisition;
- raw material and water supply, production or shipment difficulties could adversely affect Crown Imports' ability to supply its customers;
- the accuracy of all projections which are expected to impact the company's financial profile;
- the exact elements and sources of permanent financing for the Crown Acquisition and the Brewery Acquisition and associated expansion will depend upon market conditions;
- ability to achieve expected and target debt leverage ratios due to different financial results from those anticipated and the timeframe in which the target debt leverage ratio will be achieved will depend upon actual financial performance;
- increased competitive activities in the form of pricing, advertising and promotions could adversely impact consumer demand for the company's products and/or result in lower than expected sales or higher than expected expenses;
- general economic, geo-political and regulatory conditions, prolonged downturn in the economic markets in the U.S. and in the company's major markets outside of the U.S., continuing instability in world financial markets, or unanticipated environmental liabilities and costs; and
- other factors and uncertainties disclosed in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended Feb. 29, 2012, as supplemented by the company's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended May 31, 2012, which could cause actual future performance to differ from current expectations.