Publicis Groupe: 2012 Annual Results
- Distinctions / Creativity
Since 2004, Publicis Groupe has held the Gunn Report's No. 1 ranking for Creative Performance.
Our entities and agencies received prizes and awards at approximately 275 festivals and shows, ranging from international shows such as the Cannes Lions, One Show, EPICA, New York Festivals, LIA, Festival of Media, Andy and EFFIEs, to regional awards such as Eurobest, Cristals, Golden Drums, Spikes Asia, FIAP, El Ojo and Sabre Awards, in addition to local prizes.
In 2012, at the 59 th edition of the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, Publicis Groupe took a total of 153 Lions, including 3 Grand Prix, 42 Gold, 42 Silver and 66 Bronze awards.These results show a marked progression in recent years: 101 in 2009, 116 in 2010, and 119 in 2011. - The Groupe's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy has been tightened up The regulatory framework of the French NRE law has led the Groupe to enhance its CSR reporting which now includes a dedicated chapter in the 2012 Registration Document. Over the past year, considerable effort has been put into formalizing new procedures aimed at facilitating non-financial reporting, a task that has included input from the Financial and HR Departments within the networks, corporate legal, the Re:Sources team, and the staff at head office. CSR reports are now audited and certified by independent auditing firms, and it has thus taken a big step forward, after three years (2009, 2010, 2011) during which the scope was defined and structured. The four main pillars of this policy (Social, Society, Governance & Economics, and Environment) structure the work carried out within the Groupe by the CSR Department, in close conjunction with the networks and agencies. The number of indicators is virtually unchanged since 2011, the emphasis being placed on the quality and traceability of the information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV