Publicis Groupe: 2012 Annual Results
The goals we have set ourselves are very reasonably ambitious, namely higher growth than market average in 2012, as well as a (moderate) improvement of our margin.
We have commenced 2013 with confidence and determination."
Publicis Groupe's Supervisory Board met on February 13, 2013, under the chairmanship of Elisabeth Badinter, to examine the annual accounts for 2012 presented by Maurice Lévy, Chairman of the Management Board.
KEY FIGURES- Data from the Consolidated Income Statement
EUR million, excepting percentages and per share data (in EUR) 2012 2011 2012 / 2011 Data from the Income Statement Revenue 6,610 5,816 13.7% Operating margin before Depreciation & Amortization 1,190 1,034 15.1% % of revenue 18.0% 17.8% Operating margin 1 064 931 14.3% % of revenue 16.1% 16.0% Operating income 1,047 914 14.6% Net Income attributable to the Groupe 737 600 22.8% Earnings Per Share (1) 3,67 2,96 24.0% Diluted Earnings Per Share (2) 3,36 2,64 27.3% Dividend per share 0,90 0,70 28.6% Free cash flow before changes in working capital requirements 759 704 7.8% December December Data from the Balance Sheet 31, 2012 31, 2011 Total Assets 16,605 16,450 Group share of consolidated shareholders' equity 4,613 3,898(1) Earnings Per Share calculations based on an average of 201.0 million shares in circulation in 2012 and 202.5 million shares in 2011. (2) Diluted Earnings Per Share (EPS) calculations based on an average of 224.1 million shares in 2012, after 237.1 million in 2011. These calculations include stock options, free shares, equity warrants and convertible bonds that dilute EPS. Stock options and equity warrants are deemed to have a dilutive effect when their strike price is below the average share price for the period. - 2012 revenue: +13.7%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV