ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) will once again have a major presence at the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX) trade show in Abu Dhabi. The company will display a range of new products and technology at the 2013 edition of the exhibition.
An international technology leader, Raytheon will be highlighting capabilities across its diverse portfolio of innovative technologies in four key markets: sensing, effects, C3I and mission support. The company is a world leader in solutions such as missile defense, radars, precision fires and training.
"Raytheon is proud of its long and sustained relationship with the United Arab Emirates," said Matt Riddle, president of Raytheon International, Inc. "We have been in the region for decades as a strong partner and provider of world-class technology solutions. We look forward to continuing to meet the needs of our customers across the region to help ensure that their armed forces are well equipped to address regional security concerns and protect their citizens."
Raytheon technologies on display at IDEX include:
- Mobile Range, the revolutionary and affordable system that can enhance operations at test ranges worldwide.
- A new clip-on Thermal Weapon Sight -- a compact, lightweight, all-weather, infrared imaging device that cuts through battlefield obscurants and delivers clear surveillance imagery.
- And TransTalk™, a portable, two-way translation device that automatically translates human speech from one language to another; it can be configured for any language pair and is designed to facilitate the exchange of information across language barriers.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts