Cytos Biotechnology Announces Full Year 2012 Financial Results
The gross cash burn for operating activities decreased from CHF 1.54 million in average per month in 2011 to CHF 1.1 million in average per month in 2012.
Financial summary (IFRS, consolidated) (in CHF million) Results 2012 Results 2011 Revenue 1.1 1.6 Net operating costs (14.6) (21.3) Operating loss (13.5) (19.7) Net loss (9.2) (18.8) Net loss per share (in CHF) (0.57) (3.56) (in CHF million) December 31, 2012 December 31, 2011 Cash, cash equivalents, financial assets 28.7 28.8 & trade and other receivables Full-time equivalents (number) 21 36
The full financial statements can be found on http://www.cytos.com .
Full year statutory financial figures 2012:
Financial summary (statutory)
(in CHF million) Results 2012 Results 2011 Revenue 1.1 1.6 Total operating expenses (20.6) (51.3) Operating loss (19.5) (49.8) Other income 6.5 6.2 Net loss (15.7) (41.3) (in CHF million) December 31, 2012 December 31, 2011 Total assets 54.6 46.7 Total liabilities 37.3 42.1 Shareholder's equity 17.3 4.6The full financial statements can be found on http://www.cytos.com . About Cytos Biotechnology Ltd Cytos is a public biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of targeted immuno-therapies. The Company's lead product candidate CYT003 is a first-in-class biologic in Phase 2 clinical development as a potential new treatment for allergic asthma. CYT003 acts via a novel, allergen-independent mechanism of action to selectively suppress the body's immune response to allergens, a predominant risk factor for asthma. In a successfully completed Phase 2a study, CYT003 was shown to maintain asthma control and lung function and asthma control in patients with persistent allergic asthma, even as standard inhaled corticosteroid treatment was withdrawn. CYT003 has been shown to be safe in over 450 patients to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV