February 15 Construction Outreach Fair Kicks Off 51st Street Bridge And Roadway Rehabilitation Project
CHICAGO, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- James McHugh Construction Co., along with Norfolk Southern Corporation, will host a construction outreach fair February 15 for qualified individuals and subcontractors in union trades for potential job opportunities. Job candidates should bring their resume and copy of their union card.
The fair will begin at 10:00 AM with an introduction of the project scope and team. The event will be held at the Taylor Park Field House, 39 West 47 th Street, Chicago, Ill.
McHugh was selected to provide general contracting services to Norfolk Southern for the rehabilitation of roadway and replacement of eighteen bridges at Bridge CD-517.38 at 51 st Street in Chicago, Ill. Project team members will be on hand to discuss the project, along with representatives from the Norfolk Southern.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV