Four Loko Frat Boys Spanked By Federal Trade Commission
Alcohol Justice has proposed model state legislation to ban the monster 23.5 oz, single serving cans, with up to 12% alcohol content. Alcohol Justice also has launched a model program called Alcopop Free Zone™ to assist community organizing to prompt retailers to voluntarily remove the products from their shelves.
Phusion Projects, LLC was founded by three Ohio State students, two of whom partied with Kappa Sigma fraternity (read: Meet the Frat Boys Behind Four Loko, America's Most Hated Beer at http://www.thefix.com/content/four-loko).
"The frat boys who run Phusion Projects have led the race to the bottom in alcohol industry marketing to youth in America," stated Livingston. "They are endangering the lives of underage youth attracted to their digital marketing strategy, soda-like flavor and cheap prices for a product that gets regulated as if it were beer. The FTC needs to smack down the rest of the alcopop industry, and state and local governments need to ban sales or severely restrict these youth-endangering products."
For more information, visit AlcopopFreeZone.us and AlcoholJustice.orgCONTACT: Michael Scippa 415-548-0492 Jorge Castillo 213-840-3336 SOURCE Alcohol Justice
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV