NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. fell 20.0 percent to $29.29.
Rackspace Hosting Inc. fell 19.6 percent to $60.30.
Blount International Inc. fell 17.9 percent to $14.30.Bankrate Inc. fell 15.6 percent to $10.45. Ruckus Wireless fell 11.8 percent to $22.82. Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. fell 10.3 percent to $21.06. Dean Foods Co. fell 9.2 percent to $16.70. Hospira Inc. fell 6.6 percent to $32.65. Myers Industries Inc. fell 6.2 percent to $13.47. Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. fell 5.9 percent to $14.95.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV