NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE: AVP) Chief Executive Officer Sheri McCoy and Kimberly Ross, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present overall business strategies at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) conference in Boca Raton, Fla., on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 12:30 PM Eastern Time.
The webcast and related slide presentation can be accessed at http://www.avoninvestor.com/ and will be archived at that site for one year.
Avon, the company for women, is a leading global beauty company, with nearly $11 billion in annual revenue. As the world's largest direct seller, Avon is sold through more than 6 million active independent Avon Sales Representatives. Avon products are available in over 100 countries, and the product line includes color cosmetics, skincare, fragrance, fashion and home products, featuring such well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, ANEW, Skin-So-Soft, Advance Techniques, and mark. Learn more about Avon and its products at www.avoncompany.com.
SOURCE Avon Products, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV