AUBURN, Ala., Feb. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On February 12, 2013, the Board of Directors of Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (Nasdaq:AUBN) declared a first quarter $0.21 per share cash dividend, payable March 25, 2013 to shareholders of record as of March 8, 2013. This represents a 2.4% increase over dividends declared for the first quarter of 2012. On an annual basis, the cash dividend paid to shareholders has increased in 17 of the last 18 years.
About Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc.
Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. (the "Company") is the parent company of AuburnBank (the "Bank"), with total assets of approximately $760 million. The Bank is an Alabama state-chartered bank that is a member of the Federal Reserve System and has operated continuously since 1907. Both the Company and the Bank are headquartered in Auburn, Alabama. The Bank conducts its business in East Alabama, including Lee County and surrounding areas. The Bank operates full-service branches in Auburn, Opelika, Valley, Hurtsboro and Notasulga, Alabama. In-store branches are located in the Auburn and Opelika Kroger stores, as well as in the Wal-Mart SuperCenter stores in Auburn, Opelika, and Phenix City, Alabama. The Bank also operates commercial loan production offices in Montgomery and Phenix City, Alabama. Additional information about the Company and the Bank may be found by visiting www.auburnbank.com .The Auburn National Bancorporation, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4903
CONTACT: For additional information, contact: E.L. Spencer, Jr. President, CEO and Chairman of the Board (334) 821-9200
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV