MGA Entertainment Achieves Double-Digit Revenue Growth To Emerge Number One In Year-to-Year Increase Among The Country's Top Ten Toy Manufacturers
VAN NUYS, Calif., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In 2012, when the toy industry remained relatively flat, MGA Entertainment recorded impressive growth. According to a report from industry research firm The NPD Group, MGA Entertainment posted an impressive 23% revenue gain over 2011 to lead the country's top ten toy manufacturers in year-to-year dollar increase.
The country's largest independently-owned toy company, MGA Entertainment is home to such popular brands as Little Tikes™, Bratz™, Lalaloopsy™, Bratzillaz™ and Novi Stars™.
In 2012, the company experienced dollar increases with its acclaimed brands Little Tikes™ and Lalaloopsy™. In addition, MGA achieved growth from its launches of Bratzillaz™ and Novi Stars™, which rank among the top three new properties in the Fashion Themed Dolls/Figures category for the year.
"MGA is committed to creative ingenuity, a company mission that takes toy entertainment to new levels of fun and excitement. I am proud to salute our talented and dedicated team at MGA and our family of outstanding retailers nationwide in contributing towards this achievement," said Isaac Larian, CEO of MGA Entertainment.About MGA Entertainment, Inc.MGA Entertainment, a consumer entertainment products company headquartered in Van Nuys, California, manufactures innovative lines of proprietary and licensed products including toys and games, dolls, consumer electronics, home decor, stationery and sporting goods. The MGA family includes award-winning brands such as Little Tikes®, Lalaloopsy™, Bratz®, Bratzillaz™, Novi Stars™, Moxie Girlz™, and Zapf Creation®. For more information please visit: www.mgae.com, www.littletikes.com, www.lalaloopsy.com, www.bratz.com, www.bratzillaz.com, www.novistars.com, and www.moxiegirlz.com. SOURCE MGA Entertainment
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV