The VisionMaster FT and warship electronic chart display and information system will be on display configured to demonstrate how the system is able to provide effective operational support for watch keeping and command teams on smaller vessels. VisionMaster FT provides a highly integrated fully networked suite of marine radar and electronic charting systems designed to form the backbone of the modern ship's integrated bridge.
Also on display is Northrop Grumman's new MK39 Mod 4 ring laser gyro inertial navigation system for naval vessels, the AQS-24A mine hunting sonar system and the company's unmanned surface vehicle technology. Airborne mine countermeasures programmes will be highlighted with a display of the AN/AES-1 airborne laser mine detection system designed to detect, classify and localize floating and near-surface moored sea mines.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber security, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
SOURCE Northrop Grumman Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV