USA Compression Partners, LP (NYSE: USAC) announced today it will release 2012 fourth quarter and year-end financial results after the close of U.S. financial markets on Monday, February 25, 2013. Company management will conduct an investor conference call starting at 10 a.m. EST (9 a.m. CST) on Tuesday, February 26, 2013.
CONNECTING TO THE CONFERENCE CALL
A live webcast of the conference call can be accessed by visiting the company’s Investor Relations Website at http://investors.usacpartners.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=248195&p=irol-calendar. Participants inside the U.S. and Canada can access the call by phone by dialing (866) 314-4865 (pass code: 56463737). Callers dialing from outside the U.S. and Canada can access the call by dialing (617) 213-8050 (pass code: 56463737).
A webcast replay will be available shortly after the conference call and can be accessed at http://investors.usacpartners.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=248195&p=irol-calendarPast. In addition, a telephone replay of the call will be available through March 5, 2013, to callers from inside the U.S. and Canada by dialing (888) 286-8010 (pass code: 62603427). Callers dialing from outside the U.S. and Canada can access the telephone replay by dialing (617) 801-6888 (pass code: 62603427).ABOUT USA COMPRESSION PARTNERS, LP USA Compression Partners, LP (NYSE: USAC) is a growth-oriented Delaware limited partnership that is one of the nation’s largest independent providers of compression services in terms of total compression unit horsepower. The company partners with a broad customer base comprised of producers, processors, gatherers and transporters of natural gas. USA Compression focuses on deploying large-horsepower infrastructure applications primarily in high volume gathering systems, processing facilities and transportation applications. More information on USA Compression is available at www.usacpartners.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV