McGraw-Hill Construction Named Finalist For 15 Neal Awards
NEW YORK, Feb.13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- McGraw-Hill Construction ( http://www.construction.com/) announced today that its Architectural Record, ENR and GreenSource publications have achieved finalist status for multiple Jesse H. Neal Business Journalism Awards. Called "the Pulitzer Prize of the business media," the prestigious awards are given by American Business Media to recognize editorial excellence in business-to-business publications.
The recognized work includes:
- Best Theme Issue: "Building for Social Change" (March 2012)
- Best Theme Issue: "Into Africa" ( August 2012)
- Best Website: ArchRecord.com: Building a Community
- Best Cross-Platform Package: Building for Social Change
- Best Technical Content: "Revival of an Icon" (September 2012)
- Best Single Issue: "New Life for the American City," ( October 2012)
- Best Website: ENR.com
- Best Cross-Platform Package: ENR Award of Excellence
- Best Video: "ENR.com Brings Construction to Life"
- Best Subject-Related Series: "Critical Infrastructure" (02/27/12)
- Best News Coverage: "Recovering After Superstorm Sandy" (11/12/12)
- Best Technical Content: "Weathering Storms: Fancy Footwork in Brooklyn" (07/16/12)
- Best Theme Issue: " San Francisco" ( November 2012)
- Best Website: GreenSourceMag.com
- Best Technical Content: "Welcome to Cool New Data Centers" (September/ October 2012)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV