CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Executive Vice President (EVP) Bob Willson and District 17 Area District Vice President (ADVP) Todd West have announced that Mark Reinitz has been named marketing company president (MCP) of U-Haul Company of Corpus Christi.
Reinitz began his U-Haul career in May 2008 as area field manager (AFM) for U-Haul Company of Corpus Christi. In November 2009, Reinitz transferred to U-Haul Moving and Storage at S. Padre Island Drive where he served as general manager (GM). In January 2011, Reinitz was promoted and returned to AFM for U-Haul Company of Corpus Christi, the position he held until his recent promotion."Mark is eager to drive success in the Corpus Christi marketing company," West stated. "He is fair-minded and hardworking. Mark knows and understands what it takes to get and serve customers." U-Haul Company of Corpus Christi has a great team in place, and Reinitz understands that by continuing to work together, they will advance toward new heights of success. Reinitz is confident that his AFMs will remain hard at work building U-Haul Company of Corpus Christi's dealer network to include more storage dealers, and his teams at the centers will continue to increase market penetration in storage, U-Box Pods for Moving and Self-Storage, hitches and box-sales growth. Reinitz also notes that he is fortunate to have a great team in his traffic office, and looks forward to seeing a steady increase in transactions. "It is exciting to be recognized for hard work with the promotion from AFM to MCP, which I will continue to do day in and day out," Reinitz stated. "Many of my friends have always referred to me as being an overachiever, but I see it as working hard and being recognized for those efforts."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV