- TAL reported Adjusted pre-tax income of $1.60 per fully diluted common share for the fourth quarter of 2012, an increase of 2% from the fourth quarter of 2011. An increase in the residual value estimates used in TAL’s depreciation calculations contributed $0.15 to Adjusted pre-tax income per fully diluted common share in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- TAL reported leasing revenues of $138.8 million for the fourth quarter of 2012, an increase of 11.8% from the fourth quarter of 2011.
- TAL reported Adjusted EBITDA of $141.7 million for the fourth quarter of 2012, an increase of 7.2% from the fourth quarter of 2011.
- TAL continued to grow its business aggressively during 2012, investing nearly $875 million in new container purchases and sale-leaseback transactions.
- TAL announced a quarterly dividend of $0.64 per share payable on March 28, 2013 to shareholders of record as of March 7, 2013.
TAL International Group, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results And Declares $0.64 Quarterly Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.