No. 1 best city: Milwaukee
You won't need beer goggles to find decent bachelors in Milwaukee, as the Cream City places in the 94th percentile nationwide for single men under 35 as a proportion of total population (16.1%).
Milwaukee also ranks in the 85th percentile in its ratio of bachelors to bachelorettes, with 135 single young men for every 100 single young women.Similarly, the 595,000-population city ranks in the 82nd percentile for both walkability and newly arrived singles as a share of all residents. Milwaukee's single men also rank in the 70th percentile for disposable income. The typical local bachelor makes $35,454 a year and pays a modest $962 a month in rent -- leaving $1,993 per month. "All of those factors make 'Brewtown' a good place ... to find men," Hopkins says.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV