Second best: Miami
Singles who move to Miami should have little trouble finding romance as hot as the Florida sun -- especially women, as the city has 145 unmarried young males for every 100 single young females. That puts Miami in the 90th percentile nationwide.
The Magic City places in the 88th percentile for its ratio of single men under 35 as a proportion of its total 409,000 population.Lastly, Miami ranks in the 96th percentile for walkability, as well as in the 66th percentile for newly arrived singles as a fraction of all residents. In fact, the sunny mecca's only drawback is its affordability. The typical unmarried Miami man makes $40,598 a year but pays $1,727 for rent. That means they have just $1,656 each month for dating and other expenses -- good for only the 57th percentile nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV